Welcome to MyClimb App Community!
MyClimb App Community: Our Growing Stats!
Join the MyClimb Community & Kick it up a Notch! We feature a global, community-oriented gym, rock and ice climbing app for climbers of all levels and it’s free! Our MyClimb app enables you to record your climbing, see your progress and keep in touch with your friends and the worldwide climbing community in a fun, motivating environment.
Since our opening day on October 28th, 2014…
- MyClimb members have logged over 1 Million+ climbs.
- MyClimb members from 90+ different countries have logged climbs.
- Climbs have been logged from over 2,961 different climbing gyms.
- Climbs have been logged in over 3,952 different outdoor areas.
- Currently climbers can log gym routes, gym bouldering, outdoor bouldering, sport climbing, traditional rock climbing and ice climbing.
- Alpine climbing and Mountaineering are coming soon!
Our website features interviews with MyClimbers from around the world, who are motivated to climb and inspired to improve, at any level. We also provide and will be adding lots more helpful information for climbers: gear reviews, beta about climbing areas, detailed route info, equipment lists, tech tips, climbing techniques, training ideas, topos, and MyClimb App’s sponsored events, all for the gym, rock & ice climber, whether bouldering, top roping or leading – worldwide. Keep checking back with us as we grow and add more!
Q: How long have you been climbing and what got you started?
A: I first started climbing at 5 years old, on trips with my Dad, my brothers and Lou Renner, my climbing mentor, to places, like Joshua Tree and Lake Tahoe, in California. I led my first traditional route (5.6) when I was 7 years old, in Joshua Tree – Lou Renner preplaced gear for me as he soloed next to me. As in the tradition from the Alps, I enjoy exploring all of the different climbing disciplines, from rock to ice. And I hope to one day climb a great north wall.