Last Modified: August 25, 2018
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Services.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through the Services or on or through any of its features or register on the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“); that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as age, gender, climb information, location, photo avatar, Facebook ID, Twitter ID; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us; automatically as you navigate through the site (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and from third parties, for example, our business partners and support services.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services includes information that you provide by filling in forms on our Services (including information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services); records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; such as age, gender, photo avatar, Facebook ID, Twitter ID.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including: details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services; and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, pursuant to our legitimate interests, by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns. It also allows us to provide the requested Services to you by allowing us to store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; and recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services and e-mails contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Do Not Track. Your browser may support a “Do Not Track” option that can be selected in your browser settings, which sends a signal to websites you visit informing them that you do not want certain information about your visit to be collected. At this time we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may associate this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent, for any other purpose that we identify to you before use.
In addition, we occasionally offer particular features or promotions on or through our Services, such as competitions or sweepstakes, that may require the use of information, including personal information, to administer the feature. Should your information need to be used for that purpose, we will first obtain your consent before using it.
We use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences for the legitimate purpose of providing the Services as inexpensively as possible for our users. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, pursuant to a contractual arrangement and subject to the terms of this Policy.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. These contractors are under contractual obligations to us to secure the personal information we provide them, and not to use personal information for any purpose other than at our direction.
- To third party sponsors of competitions or sweepstakes offered through the Services with your consent.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred. Should such a transfer take place, the personal information shall only be used in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
If you decide to end your account with us, we will no longer collect information about your location or communications with us. However, we will retain Personal Information about you that was collected prior to terminating your account in case you wish to reactivate your account in the future. You may specifically request that we delete your account and all personal information associated with that account by contacting us at the email address provided at the end of this policy.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices).
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
Rights of European Union Residents
If you reside in the European Union, you have certain rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation in regards to your personal information. These rights include:
You may request that we correct any inaccuracies in our records.
Where our processing of your personal data is meant to address our legitimate interest, you may request that we not use your personal data for that purpose.
You may request that we provide you a copy of the personal information that you have provided to us. To obtain a copy of your personal information, you may use the “Download My Data” feature in the terms and conditions section in the MyClimb app.
In some circumstances, you may request that we delete your personal information. If you request that we delete your personal information, we will delete your user account and all personal information associated with that account except for any information that we are required by law to maintain. If you delete your User Contributions from the Services, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Services users.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with an appropriate supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please email us at the contact information provided at the end of the policy.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls and will be encrypted while in transit using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Send It Climbing LLC
Attn.: Copyright Agent
P.O. Box 988
Boulder, CO 80306